At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 63,000+ employees based in 31 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Senior Accountant for holding entities with operational controlling skills.
- Preparation of holding entities general ledgers, analytical review and maintenance of accurate records
- Timely closing of ledgers for regular monthly and quarterly IFRS reporting
- Taking care of Transfer Price compliance, including support in design and implementation of processes
- Raising, processing, reconciliation and conformation of intercompany invoices and balances
- Controlling intercompany and third-party services for consistent recognition of corporate costs
- Communication with numerous stakeholders for accurate presentation of services, project costs in statutory and management reports
- Preparation of monthly corporate cost reports with analysis of deviations vs budget
- Assistance in budgeting and forecasting activities for the corporate entities
- Assistance in the preparation of statutory accounts for Luxembourg entities according to Luxembourg GAAP
- Liaise with auditors and other financial service providers
- Any ad hoc reports or projects as requested by Group Head of Accounting and Group Head of Controlling
Competencies and professional background
- Qualified Senior Accountant with a minimum 4 years relevant experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of IFRS and Luxembourg GAAP
- Experienced to work in dynamic international environment
- Familiar with SAP ERP
- Experienced in IC reconciliations with international subsidiaries
- Excellent knowledge of English, any other language is a strong asset (French, German)
Personal and Interpersonal Competencies
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and remote contacts
- Technical attitude, ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and changing environment
- Being a team player
- High sense of responsibility, great commitment, high flexibility, high confidentiality
Do you want to know more about Majorel, please visit our website at www.majorel.com
Are you interested in this vacancy, press the apply button and we will contact you soon!