At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 58,000+ employees based in 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Responsible for driving alignment of the Quality Framework across all sites supporting the specific global client. This role coordinates all Global and site Quality initiatives, interfaces with the client, and will liaise with site specific Learning, Quality and Service Delivery leaders. Demonstrating a solid understanding of Contact Center Quality business objectives and driving L&Q strategy in accordance with client requirements.
- Ability to conduct Trends analysis (Analyzing quality reports and call center data to determine training needs and quality opportunities)
- Attend stakeholder meetings (Exchange of knowledge, experience and know-how)
- Conduct end to end process audits of Quality processes
- Create and analyze quality reporting to support business needs and initiatives.
- Develops and implement operational standard and uniformity including the sharing of best practices
- Ensure all changes to processes are communicated, documented and implemented through established methodology and communicated to operations.
- Ensure unified quality standards across the program and sites.
- Ensure alignment to Quality Calibration protocols.
- Establish and drive tactical and strategic QA plans and initiatives.
- Identify deficiencies within quality assurance for the purpose of developing and implementing enhancements/improvements
- Performance benchmarking (Determine levels of performance for comparison purposes)
- Plan, direct and supervise the work activities of the Global quality and learning teams.
- Provides recommendation and resources to support any quality gaps for product, client or internal drivers.
- Support client Quality Point of Contact (Cooperation and mutual support for client provided trainings)
- Supports other programs and projects by sharing best practices, experiences and know-how
- Understand and enhance performance of KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Willingness to travel as required
Competencies and professional background
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Effective Problem Solving Skills
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- High Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
- Collaborative & Persuasive
- Deep understanding of Contact Center KPIs and relationship to Learning and Quality
- Project Management/Initiative Management Experience
- Analyze problems, and data detect root causes and resolve all issues
- Client Relationship Management
- COPC or Six Sigma Black Belt, desirable
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional follow through discipline
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent Time Management
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Must have strong background and knowledge in contact center quality assurance arena, experience managing contact center quality.
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel? Please visit our website at www.majorel.com