Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 60,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our customers . Today’s rapidly changing environment, we constantly excel in service delivery; with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s at the core of everything we do at Majorel. We excel through innovation, collaboration and teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients as well as with our service providers.
The BI Developer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solution for Operations, Human Resources, Finance and Sales teams.
- Designs interactive, analytical and intuitive dashboards in PowerBI
- Analyze and Interpret Data
- Develope ETL proces with PowerQuery or additionaly in Azure Data Factory,
- Maintaining, evaluate and improve dashboard and data models
- Maintaining and support PowerBI Portal in Cloud
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems,
- Collaborate with teams to test and improve process of implementation
- Collaborate with teams to design new BI cloud solutions for multi-regional access to distributed data sets
Competencies and professional background
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistic, Physics or related subject
- Experience as a Data Analyst Report/Dashboard Developer, or at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Understending of SQL programing, plus DAX or Python
- Strong knowledge of one of the tool PowerBI, Tableau, QlickSens (Python will be a plus)
- Organizational, influencing and communication skills
- High level of critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Good English (B2/C1)
- Agile approach
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel?
Please visit our website: www.majorel.com