Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 60,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our customers . Today’s rapidly changing environment, we constantly excel in service delivery; with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s at the core of everything we do at Majorel. We excel through innovation, collaboration and teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients as well as with our service providers.
The data scientist is responsible for overseeing the collection, storage and interpretation of data for businesses. He uses various tools, data mining, statistical techniques, algorithms and machine learning principles to identify trends, patterns and insights from raw data. He interprets and analyses data from multiple sources to create imaginative solutions to problems.
- Communicate with internal business units & leadership team to identify most impactful areas for research and development in analytics
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Use business intelligence tools such as Power BI for better visualization and transparency of data analytics, driving insightful business strategies and improved business performances.
- Build tools to automate data collection
- Generate information and insights from data sets and identify trends and patterns
- Develop modern machine learning models by utilizing deep knowledge of advanced data science toolkits
- Partner with other teams in technology department to safely deploy the predictive analytics in scalable and controlled environment
Competencies and professional background
- More than 5 years of proven experience in data science, machine learning projects
- A bachelor’s degree in data science, data analytics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, financial engineering, computer or electrical engineering, or other related quantitative fields. More advanced degree preferred
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Very good knowledge of common data science toolkits such as SQL, R, Python, Hadoop, Spark, TensorFlow,
- Expertise in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Power BI, Python, R)
- Great communication skills and Problem-solving aptitude
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel?
Please visit our website: www.majorel.com