At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 58,000+ employees based in 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Strategic Regional role responsible for Cyber Security Operations to supporting Global Security Operations Center, creation of technical security standards (e.g. network controls and system hardening), preparing defensive measures against attacker tactics, techniques, procedures (TTP). Capable of resolving / remediating escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments. Requires 2+ years of cyber security experience. Responsible for maintaining and improving vulnerability management and the coordination of penetration testing as well as the operation and maintenance of other SOC tools. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility for the assigned Region. May give input into developing the budget for the assigned Region.
Overall Regional Responsibility:
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis security advisory services to evaluate and provide recommendations on cybersecurity control implementation; Parse highly technical threat and vulnerability information to communicate with non-technical end users
- Maintain and support and support evaluation of cyber security tools and technology used by Majorel to support its cyber security operations across the globe
- Provide technical support for a comprehensive risk management program identifying mission critical processes and systems; current and projected threats; and system vulnerabilities.
- Author Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and tactics, techniques, procedures (TTP) as well as training documentation.
- Providing guidance and support to Business Development, Operations and IT organization on cyber security technologies, policies and procedures
- Advise /support Network Security Architecture and IT Infrastructure teams on the design, implementation & maintenance of security architecture for systems, applications and network
- Participate in security incident management and vulnerability management processes, conduct cybersecurity vulnerability assessments
- Lead forensic and security investigations, to include documenting the security incident response program as a well-defined plan of action to address security incidents.
- Supports CISO to ensure compliance with certification frameworks such as PCI, ISO, PII and customer security requirements..
- Work with Business Development, Operations and IT organization within the organization to reduce cyber security risk, and implement new technology and controls to mitigate the risk.
- Regional Chief Cyber Security Evangelist with external and Internal customers--Be the evangelist for cyber security to ensure cybersecurity stays on the Reginal / Organizational radar.
Competencies, professional background, and Other Requirements
- Problem-Solving Skills and Technical Aptitude.
- Knowledge of Security Across Various Platforms
- Fundamental Computer Forensics Skills and an Understanding of Hacking.
- Significant and extensive people leadership experience managing integrated and high performing teams
- Solid interpersonal, collaborative, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage in a complex operating environment, including multiple vendors and agile teams
- Strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication, results orientation and attention to detail
- Protects our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance across within the assigned Region
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of related experience OR combination of education and experience; MBA or advanced degree Finance preferred
Position 1 – FAB, Casablanca, Morocco
Position 2 – IBILAT, Preferably Madrid or Lisbon
Position 3 – Alabang, PHL, India or Egypt
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel? Please visit our website at www.majorel.com