At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 58,000+ employees based in 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Corporate Audit provides independent, objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve the organization's operations. The team helps the organization accomplish its activities by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
The jobholder is expected to assist in the delivery of the agreed audits in the annual audit plan. This should be done while showing integrity, communicating effectively and promoting organizational improvement.
- Take active role in delivering the yearly Audit plan for the Majorel as communicated by the Head of Audit
- Support the development and execution of a robust Audit Plan, in conjunction with other team members, in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations, and Majorel policies
- Engage and work with a team of Internal Audit professionals based in multiple locations
- Ensure delivery of high quality on time audit reports
- Agrees issues/findings with accountable owners. Conduct post-audit follow up, ensuring any issues or recommendations identified during audits are implemented
- Direct Audit team members as required performing internal audits
- Use excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including various senior management teams
- Identify opportunities for development of integrated auditing concepts and use of technology.
- Support projects which are crucial for the company compliance status and security level
- Support the Head of Audit with reporting to the various Boards/Regional/Local Meetings
- Stand in for the Head of Audit as necessary
Competencies and professional background
- Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Audit, Business or Information Systems or similar
- Certification in relevant discipline (e.g., ACA, CIA, CPA, CISA etc., or equivalent)
- 3 years’ minimum experience of relevant external and/or internal audit
- Understanding of COSO framework and internal controls design and evaluation methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willing to travel as necessary (expected minimum 60% time)
- Desirable Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Experience working within Business Process Outsourcing industry particularly the Call Centre or Customer Relationship Management areas
- Experience working globally
- IFRS, COPC, ISO27001, ISAE3402 or PCI DSS experience is an advantage
- Written and verbal communication skills in one of the following German/French/Spanish/Arabic/Chinese
- Personal Attributes required:
- Have strong analytical as well as problem solving skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Have an ability to function in a global team environment and work on multiple projects
- Independent thinker with capability of challenging thought process while still maintaining a strong relationship with stakeholders
- Ability to engage and communicate at all levels in the organization
- Integrity, Values and Ethics, Team Work, Commercial and Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Results Orientation (Organising and Planning, Change Management, Decision Making, Problem Solving)
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply button below!
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel? Please visit our website at www.majorel.com