Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 60,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our customers . Today’s rapidly changing environment, we constantly excel in service delivery; with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s at the core of everything we do at Majorel. We excel through innovation, collaboration and teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients as well as with our service providers.
Strategic role responsible for Cyber Security Operations to include providing strategi direction to Global Security Operations Center, creation of technical security standards (e.g. network controls and system hardening), preparing defensive measures against attacker tactics, techniques, procedures (TTP). Capable of resolving / remediating escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments. Requires 7+ years of cyber security experience. Responsible for maintaining and improving vulnerability management and the coordination of penetration testing as well as the operation and maintenance of other SOC tools. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. May give input into developing the budget.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis security advisory services to evaluate and provide recommendations on cybersecurity control implementation; Parse highly technical threat and vulnerability information to communicate with non-technical end users
- Lead a team of remote cyber security consultant/engineers to drive Majorel’s cyber security posture and alignment with the Majorel Essential Security Measures framework.
- Maintain and support and support evaluation of cyber security tools and technology used by Majorel to support its cyber security operations across the globe
- Provide technical support for a comprehensive risk management program identifying mission critical processes and systems; current and projected threats; and system vulnerabilities.
- Author Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and tactics, techniques, procedures (TTP) as well as training documentation.
- Providing guidance and support to Business Development, Operations and IT organization on cyber security technologies, policies and procedures
- Advise /support Network Security Architecture and IT Infrastructure teams on the design, implementation & maintenance of security architecture for systems, applications and network
- Participate in security incident management and vulnerability management processes, conduct cybersecurity vulnerability assessments
- Lead forensic and security investigations, to include documenting the security incident response program as a well-defined plan of action to address security incidents.
- Supports CISO to ensure compliance with certification frameworks such as PCI, ISO, PII and customer security requirements..
- Work with Business Development, Operations and IT organization within the organization to reduce cyber security risk, and implement new technology and controls to mitigate the risk.
- Chief Cyber Security with external and Internal customers--Be the evangelist for cyber security to ensure cybersecurity stays on the organizational radar.
Competencies, professional background, and Other Requirements
- Problem-Solving Skills and Technical Aptitude.
- Knowledge of Security Across Various Platforms
- Fundamental Computer Forensics Skills and an Understanding of Hacking.
- Significant and extensive people leadership experience managing integrated and high performing teams
- Exceptional executive-level exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage in a complex operating environment, including multiple vendors and agile teams
- Protects our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance across the enterprise
- Strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication, results orientation and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of related experience OR combination of education and experience; MBA or advanced degree Finance preferred
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel?
Please visit our website: www.majorel.com