As part of the corporate finance team, the controlling manager will build an important link between the top management and the regions in financial and governance topics. The role encompasses a broad spectrum of tasks and responsibilities in a truly international environment, among them review of monthly performance, budget and forecasting processes and assessment of investment and M&A projects.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and commentaries
- Analysis of monthly performance and client results, deviation analysis
- Performance dialogue with regions
- Support forecast and budget processes
- Ad-hoc and deep-dive analysis
- Support global function teams and vertical responsible in financial data requirements
- Support assessment of investment proposals and preparation of recommendation for top management
- Support continuous improvement and development of existing governance processes (corporate and in regions)
- Follow-up on performance of investment projects
- Support M&A projects (valuation, due diligence etc.)
- Support preparation of shareholder and management meetings
- Support and drive financial and cross-functional projects, e.g. financial transformation
Additional tasks can be assigned within the profile at any time.
Competencies and professional background
- Academic degree business administration or international management or comparable with a focus on Finance and/or comparable professional credentials
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in controlling, corporate finance and/or M&A department of a mid-/ large-sized international company and/or consultancy
- Fully fluent in English, other language skills strong asset (esp. German, French)
- High intercultural skills; strong interest to work in an international and decentral environment
- Strong communication skills throughout all hierarchy levels
- Proactive with high level of self-organization and self-motivation for delivering results/solutions
- Strong analytical capabilities with a holistic/strategic view
- Willingness for regular business travel
- Willingness to take quickly takeover responsibility for tasks
- Flexible, hands-on attitude and team player with drive for cooperation and collaboration
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills prerequisite, experience in SAP of advantage
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel?
Please visit our website: www.majorel.com
We are looking forward to receive your application!