We will provide you with the required hardware. All you need is an address in Germany and a stable internet connection. This is a great short-/mid-term work from home from anywhere in Germany during the current Covid-period opportunity or get Majorel’s support to relocate to Berlin for a long-term occupation even after Covid-situation has normalized again.
Work remotely from anywhere in Germany. We are hiring!
Social Media Content Moderator (m/f/d) - Hebrew - Home Office
Social Media is a place that enables people to interact with each other by sharing thoughts, ideas, feelings & information. Our team in Berlin is here to ensure that our partners Social Media platform remains an enjoyable place for all its users. You now have the opportunity to join our international team remotely and help us make Social Media a safer place for everyone! Your daily tasks are:
- Evaluate content based on our client's guidelines and policies
- Reviewing user-made reports that flag offensive postings
- Back office (non-voice) support
- Ensuring a quality experience for all users according to our client's terms of service
- Excellent Hebrew & English language skills
- High awareness of the cultural and political situation in the market/region you will be supporting
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- Ability to work in flexible shifts (24/7)
- EU citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Germany
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin in the future
- Attractive salary package: monthly gross base salary of 2001€ (based on 40h per week) + individual incentive
- 40% shift bonus for hours worked on Sundays, public holidays (in Berlin)
- 50% shift bonus for hours worked during the night shift
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop
- Fully paid intensive induction period and training from the outset
- Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket (for Berlin)
- We support you in order to ensure a smooth beginning at Majorel
We are Majorel. Globally we provide a unique customer service and ensure satisfied end customers.
We base everything we do on creativity, excellence, and respect. Our more than 6,000 employees at over 20 sites in Germany are our foundation and our most important capital. Become a part of our team.
Majorel. Driven to go further.
A big team is looking forward to you.
Learn more about us at majorel.com/berlin. There you will also find further job offers.
Majorel Berlin GmbH, Betriebsstätte Berlin 1 | Human Resources | Magdalena Riffault
You are looking for another location or want to learn more about Majorel?
Visit us on majorel.com/career-de.